Saturday, April 7, 2012

Space Monkey art installation cannon




Our art actually started hours before when we painted up this box that someone's TV came in to be our canvas.

That's Ania the boss serving up the scrumptiousness!



Amica Hunter leads the way!


Wondering why I'm not wearing make up?...cuz I'm seriously funny.


Loading the art into the applicator



a lil water from da boss!



1...2...3...


FIRE!!!!!!

Then a kid decided to add a half cup of glitter of course.



Take THAT ART!!!!

It still needs something...

KID POWER!!!!!

This kid reminds me of someone....





It's called insider art and it's only $123,456,789,100!Not bad for art that comes with a kid.


photos by Nathan Bennett

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a rad painting! If I had that kinda dough I'd totally buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it got stolen while it was drying!

    ReplyDelete