Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kiddy Nitty Gritty Book readin'balloon kid spectacular every week at Sound Grounds

it always starts out small...
Then lots of little ones! As the weeks went by more kids would show up and it looks like our little event is growing.If this keeps up we will need bleachers!!!There was a large ring of parents and guardians who didn't know who we were at first but hugged us warmly when we left. We all had a swell time!
 The kids melted into our laps quickly and we had been going awhile before a kid looked up at me and asked "What's your name?"I was stoked that my work was reading the Lorax but next time I'm gonna maybe not read that one first...it's a real bummer.Then everyone went balloon crazy!
when we got home Olive made a potato into fries for us and I spotted the Eye of Horus written in dill!

No comments:

Post a Comment