Monday, June 27, 2011

Batman Circus Confidential BACKSTAGE!

This a a view of behind the fourth wall and looking out! The audience was packed together like sardines but backstage you could land a squadron of flying pot bellied pigs!


The Captain sits in his chair next to a strappin' young man in a tu-tu...all agree he wears it well. Boss Capt. St. Christopher had the vision and went to Hades and back just to see his dream come to fruition.
Rootbeer!
The four folks whos job keeps us going! Door guy and merch crew. THANKS!

I have to wait until the DVD comes out to see the whole show because during some parts of the show we be hiding inside walls and creeping around getting into positions and stuff. If you came to the show and dug any of the fantastic performers so much you would like them to come to your event I'm happy to forward requests.


Jack's Pad.


Just after doors I hadn't heard from the table people. I wanted to see if our merch team was in position but I couldn't go into the crowded lobby and give up my character before the show so I took a telephoto lens and aimed it at a mirror in the room our friend's was station. There he is at his post!



Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay backstage like a quarter of a mile.We had a couple of hours between shows.
Booze line!

No comments:

Post a Comment