Monday, September 5, 2011

I may ask for a job if I learn enough.

I have been learning a lot of Spanish and Russian since there have been workmen around the Clown Cave. All I need to do in order to hear a string of brilliant words is to light newspapers on fire, unplug things suddenly, add useless tools, explain to them how to do their jobs in your version of their language, throw water balloons, call the cops on them, scream for no reason, have fake domestic disputes and get tangled in stuff. 
For our workman's entertainment I took the liberty of spreading no less than 4 loaves of bread all around the night before so the job site was full of pidgins, sea gulls, grackles and a homeless American Bald Eagle who curiously enough had a U.S.Marine tattooed on his shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment