Sunday, October 16, 2011

Last week I brought an 80pc. case of our crayons to SCRAP (School & Community,Re Use action Project)

...and those nice folks made some cool looking packaging for our rubber chicken crayons.

They like recycled and so 100 percent recycled sounded great for sale in the resale shop that is attached!

piles and piles, bins boxes and racks of inexpensive materials from the arts and industry. All donated.

I have been a fan of SCRAP since they started around the corner from the first Clown House over on Mississippi ave. I love scrap for obvious reasons but I also like that they provide materials for Portland's wing-nut population...people who make stuff like this.

I was stoked to see some other recrafted wing-nuttery..fake felt food!!!!hahahahahahahaha!


Here is our ETSY shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/84020103/16-fall-themed-rubber-chicken-shaped


No comments:

Post a Comment