Saturday, October 15, 2011

Olive got stung by a yellow jacket, right before a kid gig.

It sucks, she was stung right under her eyeball.

She was very brave as she got herself together during a two bus commute . She didn't have much time since we were moments away from performing at a childs Birthday party. I was gonna say she took it like a man...but no, she took it like a woman..con endurance.

Once we get there it's all good. The Moms got together a salve and pretty soon Olive joined me making balloons, singing and making the party happen!

I'm touched  that Kiera wanted both Olive and Dingo at her party.

We love her family too...much more now that there is one more of them to love...look a fresh baby human!

I dropped choco ice cream in my lap at another gig and didn't notice. Olive informed me and I hoped none of the kids would notice.

GOODIES!!!!!

Olive does free ear exams! Kidding this was a fantastic face paint job.

and now a song about the wheels on the bus!!!!they knew most of our songs because they go to story time at Sound Grounds every Wed. morn @ 10.am,

all the little girls want princesses...go figger.

and the boys like dinos! i don't know why i made this dude's eyes so creepy.

"Olive, can you make me a robot?", "Yes I can my man."

Olive had salve on her eye and I looked like I just crapped my lap but the fam were very kind to us. We all had a swell time.

It's my honor to share in some of the moments that this group of kids will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment