Wednesday, December 7, 2011

random moments

Our part of the Batman set.

Rootbeer on our way back from a kid gig.
Nice fall conditions in winter.
Before the batman show at PCC
I eat fast with shovel, Olive eats slow with pencils.
A south African woman sending our crayons and zine to Ireland!!! Very cool.
I been playing a lot.
I'm thinking of getting a job at the airport. Everything is so expensive ther why shouldn't I be too? I would work the fast food and charge them $30 an hour. It's spendy fer Wendy's but I'm willing to kill in the line of duty should terrorists try and thwart my curly fries.
The people are filing in and this is my view from the hidee hole.
Olive has lots of lines so she is studying up in the dark up to the last moment.

Ape-ing it up with my painting in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment