Tuesday, January 10, 2012

O.M.G! We just got back from visiting all the angels at the Tue.Warehouse cafe Storytime.

We just got back from visiting all the angels at the Tue.Warehouse cafe Storytime.
I'm also all kinds of Down to work with people who purvey nutrient dense food. So many of our countrymen have been fooled into thinking soda and fried chicken is food.
Once you get turned on to food made of actual food then when you get food that has no food in it ...you feel stranded.We need more good food for our people.
You pay a little more for the good stuff but compared to hospital bills it's next to free. I hope more of our people demand farm direct, unmonkeyed food....so i can get it cheaper hawhawhaw!!!
I'm sober but I feel drunk on pure kid charm.
It's really my honor to be this milestone that some of the regularswill remember their whole lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment