Saturday, August 13, 2011

Between a kid gig and an Open Mic I did a sneaker video

My bike wasn't even called for in this internal videobut I mentioned "wouldn't it be cool if i rode my bike under the basket and dropped one in without lookin'?hahaha" andthey said "Thats a great idea!" and had me do just that! What did I get myself into?

It was great working for such a bright crew.

I'm always looking for gigs where my only requirement is being myself.


Making a magical pair of shoes for a basketball player. He was a very nice fellow who looked good and was on point. I would show him and the shoes but I really don't want to give anything away. I will post the video when it comes out.


How many tries? I'm not tellin'...

The actual video will have lots of C.G.I. and such and if you see it then you will know what it's about. That is not my present to open so instead of giving details here is a lovely shot of my partner Rootbeer.

I love watching the folks who gather to look when we are doing production stuff. There is no way to avoid the rubber-neckers awkwardness. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment