Friday, February 10, 2012

Monday's excursion.

"Binga-binga-binga-binga EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" thats what our biggest fan was sayin. She is the cool cat of the clan, She is often the first rock star to arrive at Storytime..
We got a lot of people but that won't stop Rootbeer from doing the balloon dance to call in customers.
After a lively storytime we went over to Pepino's for burritos.We tipped them well and made the whole crew Mexican themed animals. The manager got a scorpion! I love how much friendliness and respect they have given me over the years but I also wanted to soften them up. Y'see I would love to work there. Not just because it's fun, I'm good of it, trackable income etc. As a good clown I really need to know fluent Spanish.
I made this donkey for the flat top cook.
Then Olive amazed everyone with this sweet Flamingo!!!
The cook who received it was stoked! She agreed with it quite a bit stating "It's MY color!!!!". Looks like we accidentally matched her preferred color scheme. I hope she smiles about it all day.
I bet if they mailed this back to Mexico the postage would only be the weight of the box! This one will last about 2 weeks I don't know how long it would take to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment